|      Join Our Mailing List   |  
endure
Strippers
Crocodile

Crocodile is an ultra concentrated "tough job stripper", our best stripper, period! Quickly penetrates built-up, aged finish and multiple coats. Low foaming. For use on vinyl, vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, asphalt and concrete. Strips hard-to-strip floors without the use of hot water. Works with any stripping program. Machine strip, automatic strip, surface strip or no machine scrub.

pH : >13.0
Dilution: 1 to 7 or greater
Appearance: Amber
Odor: Ammonia back to top
Package Size: 4x1, 2x2.5, 5, 35, 55

Expedite

Expedite is a rinse free wax and finish remover that saves time and money when compared to ordinary strippers. This aggressive rinse free stripper may be used with or without the aid of a scrubbing machine. It quickly penetrates built up, aged finish and multiple coats. The appealing fragrance is pleasant to work with due to the absence of ammonia vapors. For use on vinyl, vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, asphalt and concrete. Strips hard to strip floors without the use of hot water.

pH : 11.5-12.5
Dilution: 1 to 10 or greater
Appearance: Light Yellow
Odor: Sassafras back to top
Package Size: 4x1, 5, 35, 55

Heavy Duty Wax Stripper

By quickly emulsifying the old finish Heavy Duty Wax Stripper removes multiple layers of finish with or without the need of scrubbing machines. The reinforced blend of penetrants, emulsifiers and wetting agents can save you up to 30% labor time over common strippers on the market. A pleasant fragrance makes Heavy Duty Wax Stripper a pleasure to work with. Low foaming. For use on vinyl, vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, asphalt and concrete. Strips hard-to-strip floors without the use of hot water. Works with any stripping program - Machine strip, automatic strip, surface strip or no machine scrub.

pH : 12.5-13.5
Dilution: 1 to 4 or greater
Appearance: Green
Odor: Butyl back to top
Package Size: 4x1, 5, 35, 55

Stripper Booster

Stripper Booster is a 100 % active solvent stripper enhancer designed to be added to stripping solutions to remove the toughest wax buildup you will encounter. Standard industrial strippers contain 5-15% solvents with some detergents and alkaline builders. The rest (75-85%) is water. This formulation contains no water at all, and will enable you to strip virtually any water based finish or seal.

pH : N/A
Dilution: 16 to 22 oz per 5 gallons of diluted stripper
Appearance: Colorless
Odor: Butyl back to top
Package Size: 12x22 oz, 4x1

Contact Information
American Formula, Inc 4720 Frederick Drive, SW Atlanta, Georgia 30336
Phone 404-691-7940
Toll Free 800-282-1215
Fax 404-691-7943

 

Traveling from Downtown Atlanta
Begin on Interstate 20 Westbound
Take exit 49
Turn left onto Fulton Industrial Boulevard
Turn right onto Patton Drive SW
Turn left onto Frederick Drive SW
American Formula 4720 Frederick Drive SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30336
Contact Form